My Easter was a lot of fun. I got to do a whole bunch of fun stuff. On Thursday, we had an Easter party and Easter egg hunt at my school, and my Mommy got to be there.
The eggs broke open, and there were goldfish and cheerios inside...pretty neat!
On Friday, I went over to Kamdyn's house for another Easter egg hunt, and they had Cascarones, and treat filled eggs.
On Saturday, my Mom and I dyed Easter eggs, and let me tell you something, I LOVED IT! I liked to dip my spoon in the dye to check the eggs, and my Mom let me drop the eggs into the dye bath all by myself.
I was pretty proud of my beautiful eggs.
On Sunday morning when I woke up, I found out that the Easter bunny had hopped in overnight and filled my basket with some treats. Next year, I think the Easter Bunny needs to bring me a bigger basket. I got some sidewalk chalk, some markers, a Mr. Potato head, some books, a spinning top, a stuffed rabbit, some necklaces and bracelets, a pinwheel, and some sand toys.


What fun Mandy. I haven't checked your site in a while but great pictures of an adorable little girl.
ReplyDelete