Today my baby girl is 18 months old. People always told me things like, "they grow up so fast", and "cherish every moment because time passes so quickly". They all sounded so cliche', but today, I am so sad that they are all so true. I want this stage in our lives to last forever...we are so blessed, and are having soooo much fun. I get to witness the world and all its wonders in a new way everyday through my little girl's eyes. At 18 months old, Lila is such a happy girl...she is a little shy, but loves to be around people and in the middle of the action; she is pretty easy going, and has a good time everywhere we go, but has a little stubborn streak. She loves to be outside, wear jewelry, read books, and loves shoes...she loves her dogs, and she likes to go to Chuy's (I am not making that up). I thank God everyday that she is healthy, and still cannot believe that we were blessed with such a precious gift.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment