Wednesday, May 5, 2010

pants on my head, pants on my head

This is a story about a little girl named Lila Bug.  Lila Bug was a pretty little girly girl.  She had all the things that girly girls dream of...lots of jewelry, shoes, dresses.  But, what she didn't have was long hair.  She had thin, short hair.  So, being the crafty, creative little princess that she is, she came up with a plan.  "I'll put pajama pants on my head and pretend that I have long hair.  I'll get my awesome, wonderful  Mom to put in in ponytails and braid it, and I can swing it over my shoulder, and feel it on my back."  

True story.  My little bug wants me to put her pants on her head at night, so she can pretend she has long hair.  Yes, I am pretty proud of the creativity, but isn't that sad?!  She will walk around and say, "I can feel it on my back".  I told her that if she would start eating her veggies she will have long hair, but she's staying content with the pants on her head.

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!! She's thinking outside of the box...what a little "smarty pants"!

    ReplyDelete