Just a little of what I have been up to...
Cheryl and Morgan came to visit, and we had a blast playing "Schlitterbahn"
It made a huge, muddy mess in the backyard, but was well worth it!
Natalie's training me to be a mini-bridezilla
...and I am really into drawing. Here is a picture of my Mom and Dad
(I also really like to draw aliens, and they look a lot like this also)
Cheryl and Morgan came to visit, and we had a blast playing "Schlitterbahn"
It made a huge, muddy mess in the backyard, but was well worth it!
It's football season!!!!
My Mom finally figured out what "twisted ponytails" are
Natalie's training me to be a mini-bridezilla
...and I am really into drawing. Here is a picture of my Mom and Dad
(I also really like to draw aliens, and they look a lot like this also)





She's such a big girl! I love the art work. Make her do a family picture...then frame it! So sweet!!
ReplyDelete