Thursday, February 16, 2012

1 month old

My precious baby girls turned one month old last Saturday.  They are both doing great, and every time I look at my little miracles I am thankful that they are so healthy
They are both good babies.  In fact, I feel like my days home with them are really relaxing and easy, for the most part.  Both girls are rolling over, and generally only get up one time during the night.  I feel like the evenings get a little chaotic (trying to get dinner and get everyone ready for bed), but Shawn and I have a good "divide and conquer" system working, and already have the little girls in a definite nighttime routine and they have a definite bedtime.  We have been able to get all the kids in bed by 8:30pm, leaving us with a little downtime.

Audrey is the more laid-back of the two, at this point.  She has blue eyes and big cheeks, and she is a smiley girl.   She is so quiet that a lot of times I assume she is sleeping, and I look over and she is just laying there watching everything that is going on.   Audrey is my little cuddle bug; she likes to be warm and snuggly and likes to be swaddled up tight.
 Landry is a busy girl.  She is going through a phase right now ( I hope it is a phase) where she wants to be held all the time.   And, if she isn't being held, she cries and makes noise.  So, I am making the most of it and enjoying getting to hold her alot.  She is a go-getter, and her little body is in constant motion, and she likes to sleep with her arms raised in the air.  Right now her eyes are a brown/grey color, and she is slick bald.  She is also a smiley baby, and she is very expressive with her face.  I could sit and watch her different expressions for hours.

2 comments: