Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Funny Things Lila Says

Me:  what did you have for lunch?
Lila:  Well...that is kind of a long story.

Me:  Today is Mrs. Jane's birthday
Lila:  Are we going to her party?
Me:  She isn't having a party
Lila:   Awww...did she have a cake?
Me:  I don't think so
Lila:  Well can I have some cake?

Lila:  Can boys have babies?
Me:  No.  Only women
Lila:  Why?
Me:  Because women are special
Lila:  But boys are cooler.
Me:  Oh, you think so?
Lila:  Yep.  Except my Dad.

Me:  So if I am 34, how old will I be on my next birthday?
silence.  she is thinking
Me:  What comes after 34?
Lila:  35
Me:   Right.  So, if Daddy is 38, how old will he be on his next birthday?
Lila:  Ummm...60.

Lila:  Mom, can me and Natalie go slumber again? (as in slumber party)

Lila:  I want to be on America's Got Talent
Me:  What are you going to do on there?
Lila:  Be talented

Me:  Lila, do you know what to dial if there is an emergency and you need the police or ambulance?
Lila:  Yes
Me:  What?
Lila:  the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment