Did I mention before that I had a night with KING GEORGE! Yep. Every once in a while, my husband outdoes himself and does something really spectacular for me. Tickets to see George Strait in Austin...priceless. I am a TEXAS GIRL, and I have never seen George in concert, and it was on my bucket list. Shawn literally jumped through hoops to make that happen. It was worth all the hype and then some. I so appreciate him doing that for me, because I would have never made that happen for myself. We sat on row 9, by a very nice couple from San Antonio. I stood and sang all night to every song. George sounded fantastic, and is as handsome as ever. Hearing "The Chair" took me back to Blaise's Hall when my Aunt Jackie got married, "The Fireman" I was back in my my Mom's brown Oldsmobile Delta 88, and I " I saw God today" made me cry because that song was popular when Lila was born and the words are so powerful.
*Also, thanks to Gran and Toby for babysitting.



No comments:
Post a Comment