Sorry it has been so long, but I have been busy having all kinds of fun. I love the summertime. I stay outside almost every day until dark. Sometimes we even eat outside, and I think that is a neat treat. We have not been many places this summer, but we have enjoyed our time at home, and playing at the neighborhood pool. Here is what I have been up to...

playing in my sand box

just hanging out on the porch with my dog

We went to Dallas to visit Barry, Cheryl and Morgan. It was so hot.
Here we are cooling off in Morgan's pool

Happy Father's Day!
We spent Father's Day weekend in Dallas. Daddy had a great time playing golf
with Barry, and then cooling off with the help of Barry's Keg-o-rator.

Here I am in my new pool. This is my new look...it says "I am
very excited, but am too cool to show it"

Last but not least...eating watermelon!
Love the pigtails! They remind me of Anneliese's pigtails when she was just getting hair.
ReplyDelete