Valentine's Day brought quite a few projects around here...and we love projects!!! My little bug is turning into one little crafty helper. My Granny bought her some colored paper for her birthday, and they make paper chains. The last time she was in Hallettsville, she walked into my Granny's house, and said "Granny, do project"...music to my ears, and not to her Dad's. When I make something, I will always say, "Shawn, don't you think this is cute?" and he will say "I'll tell you when you clean up your mess"...Look out Dad, I have a partner now!!!
Lila went over to her Gran's house for a little baking. Gran had visited the bake shop and had all kinds of cute sprinkles for cupcakes.
The finished product
At home, we made tissue paper flowers. I had not made these since I was in the 3rd grade, but quickly found the instructions online. It was a really easy/cheap project, and age appropriate for my apprentice
Our flowers turned out to be pretty cute, and colorful...we will definitely make these again
This is just a picture of the treat bags I made for my volunteers at work, because I thought they were cute. I found the little vintage valentines on Google, and they printed out great.

No comments:
Post a Comment