Monday, February 22, 2010

Chatter Box

I know this is cliche', but these kids grow up so fast...just two months ago, my little bug really didn't say a whole lot.  It just seems like we woke up one day, and she realized how to talk, and she really hasn't stopped (day or night).  Her little thoughts are so cute; I just want to freeze her at this age.  Everyday is something new.  Last night, she literally laid in her bed and talked herself to sleep...we heard her reciting "llama, llama" (which is one of our favorite books) to all her little animals that she sleeps with, and then she was singing and clapping...and then it all started again at about 5:30 am!!!  Yesterday, I wrote things that she says these days

"I want waffle, bacon"  (she says this every morning)

"In a couple weeks...in a couple weeks, I go Nana's house"

"This be eighteen dollars"  (for some reason, everything is $18)

"Mommy, you go buy some apple juice"

her: "ooohh, Michelle buyed me this toy"
me: "who is Michelle?"
her: "Cha Cha's Mom"
***Michelle seems to be her new favorite because she let her stay and play at her house last weekend**
later on: "I want go play with Michelle"

"Mommy, I am pooping"  (calling to me from the other room)

"I want to go to Wal-Mart at Nana's house"

"how 'bout, um...how 'bout some hot coffee"

"No, Daddy, that's not cool"

her "I have the hiccups"
me: No, you don't
her: "Uh-huh...I want hiccups"

"look at my petty dress; I need makeup on my lips" (getting ready for church)

"No, it's not hot; it's warm"

"Rowdy's eating my pants!!"

"I want to go to the Cedar Park"  (she thinks that the park is called Cedar Park)

"Bye.  See you morrow...I'm going to Gran's"  (putting her purse on her shoulder).  "Where are my car keys?"

"I want go church, and get a pink donut"  (she got to go pick out a donut after Church, and now she wants to go to church all the time)

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn cute! And I love that she's such a little fashion diva! Great job on tracking her funny expressions. ;)

    ReplyDelete