Last night was Lila's first night in her semi-big girl bed; she still has a half rail. Shawn converted it yesterday afternoon, and she played in her bed all afternoon. She thinks it is really cool that she can get in bed by herself. I was a little worried, but she did great. She laid in bed "reading" for about 45 minutes before she fell asleep. I quietly peeked in on her a couple times, and she never got out of bed, and most importantly, she didn't fall out! (I had a pad on the floor just in case). I was a little sad because it just seems like, all of a sudden, she is not a baby anymore, and there are more and more reminders of that everyday. Tonight, she talked and sang a while, and then she called for me, and said "I want to rocka wif Mommy" (I want to rock with Mommy), and of course Mommy was more than happy to rock her baby for a while.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment