Happy Birthday, Lila Bug. You are three years old today! Very hard for me to believe that you are already three. You are our miracle, our answered prayer, our proudest achievement, the love of our life and our toughest challenge.
At three years old, you love books, animals, Bevo, music/dancing and "princess" anything. Never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would be the Mom to a blonde, girly girl. You love to go, go, go, and are still not a great sleeper, or a great eater (in fact, you are a terrible eater). Your favorite color is pink, and your favorite character is Cinderella. You are not a big TV watcher, but recently saw the movie "Cars", and you love the little truck, Mater. You love to go to CostCo, and to eat at Chuy's. You are currently going through a phase where you have to wear blue jeans every day. In the past month or so, you have started to color really well, and you have a great attention span for a kid your age. This is the picture you colored tonight at Chuy's
We are so proud of you. Tonight, when I was putting you to bed, I was thinking about how when you were a little baby I would sit in that rocking chair, and you would just scream. You would fight sleep so bad; and I would cry, too. We would sometimes rock for an hour. Never did I think that one day, I would actually look forward to bed time. That is when I get to hold you, and you talk and talk and talk, and I learn so much about your little thoughts. I thank God every night for your Dad and you, and that you are such a healthy, happy girl.


This is precious, Mandy. Happy birthday, Lila. What a beautiful little person you are!
ReplyDelete