Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A 3 3/4 yr old's view of pregnancy

1.  "Mom you're not very smart because your tummy's big, and I am smart because I don't have a big tummy"  (Now I just need her to remember that for the next 20 yrs).

2.  Lila:  Do the babies like Coke?
     Me:  What?
     Lila:  When you drink Coke, it goes to your tummy and they have their mouths open like this
     (demonstrating with mouth wide open), and they drink Coke, too.
     Me:  I guess
     Lila:  So...can I have some Coke, too?!

3.  Lila walks in room looking mad, arms folded over chest.
     Me:  Lila what's wrong?
     Lila:  I want to live in a water bubble, too.

4.  "Mom, can we make one of them be a baby brother"

5.  "Do they have toys in there?"

6.  Nana:  When you're a big sister you have to help feed the babies and bring Mom little towels
     Lila:  for what?
     Nana:  Well, babies have little tummies and sometimes they eat too much and spit up a little
     Lila:  Well, we're not going to have that at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment