Monday, October 31, 2011

October

October has been a really busy month.  We tried to do as much as possible knowing that we would be homebound for the next few months, and mission accomplished!  

We started the month off with a bridal shower for Natalie.  It was a "Fiesta" shower and she got a lot of the Fiesta ware that she had registered for.  I love all the colors...made me crave a white kitchen with colored plates and bowls displayed in glass front cabinets, but that will have to wait


Of course, there was football and tailgating

Lila went to spend a few days in Ft. Worth with the Reeds and they went to Boo at the Zoo

I went with Natalie when she took her Bridal Portraits so we could get a couple of pictures together, and I could see her in her wedding dress (Just in case my little companions decide to make an early arrival and I can't make the wedding...a thought which brings me tears, but I made it through the day without being too emotional.)
The next day was the Bachelorette party

We painted pumpkins
Scary, huh?

We ended the month at my class reunion
and getting ready for Lila's Halloween party

No comments:

Post a Comment