It was just the three of us for Thanksgiving this year, and it was so relaxing. Lila and I watched a lot of Thanksgiving Day parades, and Shawn prepared a ridiculous amount of food.
Lila was really into setting the table for "a family dinner". I found it really funny because I don't normally use a tablecloth (or even have one that really fits the table); she must have picked this up at school, or Gran's or Granny G's. She knew what to do to set the table, did it all by herself, and took a lot of pride in it.
She made the turkey at school and told me that it was the "centerpiece". I don't know where all of this decorating wisdom came from
We ate on my Christmas china and she thought that was really special


This is WAY too cute!! Love that Lila girl!
ReplyDeleteShawn is so sweet too!
ReplyDelete