Monday, December 12, 2011

The Wedding

This past weekend was my sister's wedding.  It was questionable for a while if I would get to be there or not.  This caused me so much stress, numerous sleepless nights, and millions of tears.  Last Thursday my doctor gave me his blessing to go.  It was like a billion pounds were lifted from my shoulders.  Even though I knew my priority was to take care of these babies, I couldn't imagine missing such an important day in her life.  

The day went flawlessly and my sister was so beautiful and way more relaxed than I was on my wedding day.

It was really nice for me to visit with my family and friends.  I owe a huge "thank you" to Cindy, my mother-in-law, who went with me on Saturday, and to my best friend, Jennifer, who was going to come stay with me for the weekend when we thought I wasn't going to get to go.  And, of course, to Shawn who has been a great Mr. Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment