Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Big Bug...

Wow, Lila Bug, how time flies.  You are already a "big" 4 year old.  You have grown up so much in the past year.  The thing I notice on a daily basis is your vocabulary.  In the past week, you have used the term "overly sensitive", and the words "awkward", and "literally".  You tell elaborate stories which take many strange turns, and have quite the imagination.  We play restaurant daily, and you pretend to be a dog very often.  You insist on picking out your own clothes, which causes some problems sometimes, mainly because you want to wear the same pair of "skinny jeans" everyday.  Also, you don't really watch a whole lot of TV, but you love commercials, which I find a little quirky.   You have become quite a little Longhorn fan, and love a good trip to the Co-op.  You are stubborn and sassy, but can be very gentle and I think it is so neat that every night you pray for people and you say why we are praying for them.  Still you are not a great eater or sleeper, and I have accepted that neither one of these may change.  We love you very much and are very proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy.....your words are so descriptive and full of love about Lila....just love it! : )) lots of love & hugs to you guys!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete