This year, we got to be home for all of Christmas. It was so relaxing. Christmas Eve, Natalie and J. Gard came over for a while.
They brought Lila this robe, which has turned out to be one of the best, most used gifts ever...who knew? She wears it all the time.
Christmas Eve night we went over to the Burleson's. Their house is absolutely beautiful at the Holidays; I don't even try to compete.
Christmas morning when we woke up, we discovered Santa had been to our house
He left some treats in our stockings...
and a guitar and microphone!!!
After we had opened gifts, I went to take a bath. Lila comes in, sets up, and announces "Momma, I am going to sing to you". It was so cute (but, not very relaxing)
On New Year's Eve, Nana and Papa came over and brought more presents.
Lila opened these Legos and yelled, "I new I would get these one day"
Christmas morning when we woke up, we discovered Santa had been to our house
He left some treats in our stockings...
and a guitar and microphone!!!
After we had opened gifts, I went to take a bath. Lila comes in, sets up, and announces "Momma, I am going to sing to you". It was so cute (but, not very relaxing)
On New Year's Eve, Nana and Papa came over and brought more presents.
Lila opened these Legos and yelled, "I new I would get these one day"








No comments:
Post a Comment