Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flying Fun

I got to go with Lila's class to the park this morning for some kite flying.  It was a good windy day for kites.  The kids had a great time...
...and they had a picnic lunch, which is a big deal if you are 4.
My favorite part was getting to listen to their conversations.  The things they talk about and think are important are so innocent and cute at this age.  Here is how the lunch conversation between Lila and Jayden went.

Lila: (leaning over to whisper to Jayden as if she has a big secret)  I have a Sunny D in my lunch.
Then they both look in Lila's bag
Jayden:  Where did you get that?
Lila :  HEB...does your brother like fruit snacks? (random)
Jayden:  Hey look, I have lots of little sandwiches and gold fish
Lila:  I wish my Mom would buy gold fish

No comments:

Post a Comment